Property management cloud software with mobile application simplifies your property management tasks.
Manage assets and inventory in multiple properties using mobile devices (smartphones or tablets), barcode / QR code scanning, mobile forms and checklists.
Access property inentory reports on demand via the web dashboard.
- Manage property assets and inventory with the mobile devices (smartphones or tablets) and barcode / QR code scanning.
- Use property management inventory checklist in the mobile application to quickly access property inventory and assets on check in and check out.
- Track receiving of the new assets, transfer of assets from warehouse to the property, assets relocation and moving between properties, assets damage, repairs and disposal.
- Do property inventory and asset audits on site using smartphones and QR code scanning. Perform audits each time tenants change to identify if any of the
property assets are damaged or missing, and document property conditions.
- Use smartphones to take and attach photos to document assets and property conditions, damages and a need for the repairs / maintenance.
- A single web dashboard shows you property inventory and assets list, assets and inventory stock in the warehouse, and properties with the missing assets.
- Track materials and supplies that you are using for the properties maintenance and repairs. Have a clear understanding of what inventory you are using for each property and how much you are spending on the property maintenance tasks.
- Track properties cleaning, maintenance, and inspections using mobile forms and mobile tasks checklists.
- Service technicians can easily track used inventory, check out tools, track what was done and check off tasks of the checklist on site using mobile devices and mobile forms.
- Analyze data on the property assets and inventory flow for the better business insights and business process improvements.
Property Inventory And Assets Tracking With Mobile Application
Have an accurate picture of the assets and inventory in the rental properties at all times. Identify missing assets.
Track rental properties inventory and assets by scanning a QR code, barcode or NFC tag with a smartphone.
Track receiving of the new assets, transfer of assets from the warehouse to the property, assets relocation and moving between properties,
assets damage, repairs and disposal.
Use web dashboard for a real time view into the asset and inventory in all rental properties and in the warehouse.
Property Management Assets And Inventory Audit Checklists
Use property inventory checklists on a smartphone to quickly conduct property audit and report assets status and property conditions
Create a mobile checklist for the property inventory and assets audit. Use this checklist to easily access and report property
inventory, assets and conditions on tenants check in and check out.
Company employees will scan inventory and assets to identify if anything is missing, go over the property conditions checklist,
identify damaged assets and problems, document problems with the images and instantly send a completed property assessment report to the server.
Collect electronic signature from the customer on a smartphone if necessary.
The property assessment and inventory report will automatically include the date and time of the property audit, GPS location and
the name of an employee who performed an audit.
Mobile Forms And Checklists For The Property Maintenance
Make sure that property maintenance team performs all the tasks, keep property maintenance logs organized and easily accessible.
Make sure that your property maintenance team performs all necessary property maintenance tasks and can provide timely report on the
Use mobile data collection module
to create custom property inspection / maintenance checklists that are specific to your business.
Maintenance crew will access these forms / checklists on site on their mobile devices by scanning property QR code label. Ensure that your employees perform each task correctly -
add description and / or image for each task to clarify what exactly needs to be done.
As each task is completed, an employee will check it off, and optionally can add comments and / or images. Completed property maintenance checklist is submitted to a centralized cloud location, and is immediately
available to the office employees.
Track Property Management Supplies and Inventory
Always have an accurate picture of the property management supplies and inventory, and how they are used.
Manage supplies and inventory that you use for the property repairs, renovations, cleaning, etc. Track what was used for each property, when and by what employee. Receive low inventory alerts and
re-order supplies on time.
Review inventory usage data and trends. Use data analysis to get inventory usage insights and improve your business process.
Inventory Stock Access For The Field Property Management Crews
Give field employees real time access to the inventory stock and locations.
Property maintenance technicians can check real time inventory stock and location on the job, while they are working on the property repairs or
renovation, by scanning a QR code (barcode, NFC tag) with a smartphone.
If they need something, they can always get the required materials in the closest location. They can also send a reservation request
to the warehouse manager to hold
supplies and materials that they need for a job.
Multiple Property Inventory And Assets Warehouses
Track inventory in multiple warehouses, transfer between warehouses warehouse and property with a barcode scan.
Track inventory stored in multiple locations: warehouse, technicians' vans, at various properties. Technician on the job can quickly identify location
and quantity of needed inventory or supplies by scanning
a QR code / barcode / NFC tag on the item with a smartphone.
Web-Based Access To The Property Reports
Access property inventory, maintenance and inspection reports from anywhere.
Administrative web dashboard allows authorized personnel to access properties assets and inventory status, property asset audits,
inventory and assets transactions history, usage and costs
from any computer or mobile device. Review submitted maintenance and inspection forms and checklist. Edit submitted forms if needed, or fill out
"office only" part. Create and e-mail pdf reports.