- Track warehouse pallets and other moveable storage units: skids, totes or containers, as well as inventory on the pallet with the smartphones and barcode scanning.
- Record what you put on the pallet and take from the pallet by scanning a QR code / barcode labels with a smartphone.
- Record pallets movement by scanning a QR code / barcode label on the pallet. When you move a pallet, all inventory on the pallet moves along with it.
- Track pallets location in the warehouse automatically using Bluetooth IoT gateway and
- Track granular multi-level inventory location: put containers on the pallet that can include other containers inside, etc.
- Find out what is on each pallet and inside each container by scanning a QR code / barcode on the pallet or a container with a smartphone.
- See at a glance where the pallets are, what inventory is on the pallet, and check the full path of inventory items (e.g. warehouse A, unit B, pallet 1234, tote XYZ)
- Use IoT technologies (NFC, Bluetooth, RFID) to futher automate pallets tracking.
Pallets And Pallet's Inventory Management
Containers module of QR Inventory software lets you create storage units (pallets, containers, skids, totes, etc.)
that are locations and inventory items at the same time.
As locations, pallets can contain inventory items, as well as other containers.
You can record putting inventory on the pallets and in the containers, and taking inventory out by scanning a QR code / barcode label.
As inventory items, you can move and transfer pallets between locations. As you transfer a pallet between locations (e.g. from the warehouse to the job site),
all inventory and containers on the pallet move along with the pallet.
Inventory Count Reports For Pallets, Containers And Inventory
On the inventory count reports you will see a list of the pallets and everything that's on the pallet, including
containers ad individual inventory items. You will see the complete location path for each pallet, container and individual inventory items,
Warehouse A -> Pallet #1234 > Tote 5 -> Widget B.
Transaction Reports For The Pallets, Containers And Inventory
Transactions history reports show pallets movement between locations, movement of inventory in and out of the pallet,
as well as movement of inventory items as they move along with the pallet. You will be able to restore the transaction history
of all units - pallets, containers and individual inventory items. You can also check historic pallets location and the number
of days it has been at each location.
How Can I Locate A Pallet Or Find An Inventory Item?
If you search for a specific asset or inventory item, you will see the full location path for it, from warehouse to pallet to containers if applicable.
You will be able to easily find each asset or inventory item, whether it is located on the warehouse shelf, on the pallet or inside
a multi-level container on a pallet.
The same is true for the pallet itself and containers on the pallet - you can find the full location path for each pallet or container.
You will see the full path, starting from the warehouse / job site and through all granular locations - you can make them as granular as you need.
How Can I find Out What Is On The Pallet Without Unpacking It
If you are in the field or in the warehouse in front of the pallet - scan a QR code / barcodelabel with a smartphone to see what is on the pallet.
If you are in the office in front of the computer you can use admin web dashboard to see a list of pallet inventory, including multi-level containers if applicable.