Use QR Inventory software to optimize equipment maintenance, keep digital maintenance logs organized and easily accessible.
QR Inventory mobile software helps you streamline equipment maintenance work orders scheduling and dispatch,
keep accurate digital records, manage inventory and parts, and achieve real time field - office communication.
- Schedule equipment maintenance work orders and dispatch to the technicians' smartphones using a QR Inventory software web interface.
- Field technicians access and document equipment work orders using digital forms in the QR Inventory mobile application.
- Completed work order forms are sent to a secure cloud in real time, and are immediately available to the office employees.
- Field technicians can review field assets and equipment specifications, documentation and service records by scanning a barcode / QR code label
using a mobile application.
- Manage inventory and parts, keep track of the parts usage in the field using a smartphone and QR code / barcode scanning.
Equipment Maintenance Software With Work Order Management
Equipment maintenance software with a complete work order cycle:
from work order scheduling and dispatch to the smartphones, to completion of the
mobile forms and electronic documents.
- Schedule work orders in the equipment maintenance software, assign work orders to the to the field technicians.
- Link mobile forms that need to be filled out in the field to the work order.
- Optionally pre-fill a part of the mobile form, and dispatch to the field technician's smartphone.
- Field technicians access equipment maintenance work orders assigned to them, and the digital forms
they need to complete in the mobile application.
- As technician works on the equipment maintenance task he completes the mobile form on a smartphone to record relevant information.
- Completed forms are submitted to the back-end equipment maintenance software in real time.
- Electronic documents on the completed work orders are accessible on demand through the
equipment maintenance software web dashboard.
You can search documents by multiple parameters to quickly find information you need.
You can find more information on the managing equipment maintenance work orders
Mobile Forms Application For The Equipment Maintenance Digital Logs
Make sure that all field service tasks are properly documented, and that
you can access digital documents on as needed basis through the equipment maintenance software interface.
- Create custom mobile forms for the field work orders via the equipment maintenance software web dashboard.
- Mobile forms in the QR Inventory software have multiple advanced capabilities geared towards the field service companies.
Some of these capabilities include scannable fields and checklists, dynamic repeatable sections, ability to
pass incomplete forms between the computers and mobile devices,
ability to pre-fill and edit mobile forms, keep track of the changes done to the completed forms,
smart autofill of the form categories to avoid extra
typing for the technicians in the field, and more. You can find more information on the mobile forms capabilities
- Field technician uses a smartphone and a mobile application to access and fill out equipment
- Before starting to work on the field assets a technician can access relevant documentation,
specifications and past service and repair records by
scanning a QR code with a smartphone.
- When a work order is completed, a technician submits equipment maintenance log from the smartphone
to the back-end software in real time.
- A field technician can fill out forms in the mobile application without the data
or wifi connection. A technician can submit all completed forms at once when the connection becomes available.
- If required, a technician can take photos with a smartphone and attach to the equipment maintenance record.
- GPS location of the field asset is captured automatically by the mobile application and is
submitted along with the asset record.
- Field technician can collect an electronic signature from a supervisor or a customer on a smartphone.
- Field technician can create an equipment maintenance report in pdf format on a smartphone. (S)he can view pdf report,
and e-mail it to the selected addresses from the mobile application.
- You control look, layout and data included in the reports via the custom templates.
Equipment Maintenance Inventory And Parts Tracking
Manage inventory and parts for the field service jobs in the QR Inventory software. Keep track
of the parts used for the equipment maintenance and other field service tasks in the QR Inventory mobile application.
- Organize and label field service inventory and parts. Generate and print QR code labels, or use existing barcode labels.
- Track inventory receiving, sending to the job sites, inventory and parts usage for the equipment maintenance tasks
in the mobile application with the QR code, barcode, NFC or bluetooth tags scanning.
- QR Inventory software is very flexible and allows you to control all aspects of the inventory management process.
You can create custom inventory transactions, define what data to collect for each inventory transaction,
what data to keep for the equipment maintenance parts and inventory, customize inventory reports, and more.
- Use field inventory requisition module in the
QR Inventory software for the seamless field inventory requests and approval process.
- Check what inventory and parts you have in stock in the warehouse, on the service trucks and on the job sites, what was used for each job and equipment
maintenance work order, when, by whom, inventory usage statistics and trends in the QR Inventory software reports.
Equipment Maintenance Software With The Cloud Backend
Digital logs are sent from the smartphones to the backend equipment maintenance software in real time.
records are stored in a secure cloud database, are accessible on demand from anywhere by the authorized personnel,
and are easily searchable.
- Digital equipment maintenance logs are well organized, are searchable by multiple parameters,
and are never misplaced or lost.
- An administrator of the equipment maintenance software can review all completed work order forms,
edit forms if necessary, or fill out "office only" part.
If something is missing or incorrect, an administrator can
mark a maintenance form "incomplete" and push it back to the mobile devices for the completion / corrections.
- Access finalized equipment maintenance records online on demand.
Apply multiple filters to find required information fast. Review maintenance locations on a map.
- Export data in .csv format, and / or create pdf reports for sharing with the customers or external auditors.
- Control look, layout and what is included in the pdf reports using custom templates.
Reminders And Alerts: Preventive Maintenance, Warranty Expiration, Outliers
Extend field equipment lifetime by maintaining a proper preventive maintenance schedule.
Use equipment maintenance software alerts to never miss a scheduled preventive maintenance, routine inspection, warranty expiration or
- Create custom reminders to alert you when the next preventive maintenance is due,
or when equipment warranty is about to expire.
- Define how many days in advance you want to receive a preventive maintenance alert.
- You can create several preventive maintenance alerts (e.g. 3 days in advance, one day in advance, on the date).
Receive automatic alert for the overdue preventive maintenance.
- Receive one reminder for all field equipment due for the preventive maintenance on a specific date.
- Receive automatic alerts if a submitted equipment maintenance or inspection form contains outliers that require immediate attention.