Smart inventory management software with automated temperature and humidity monitoring for environmentally sensitive items.
Wireless sensors collect temperature and humidity data in your selected zones and send them to the cloud software or to a local network server via the IoT gateway.
IoT gateway pre-processes and filters data based on your configuration to reduce the load on the remote cloud server. You can review real time reports from anywhere,
and receive immediate alerts if temperature or
humidity go out of the acceptable range for the assets or inventory in any zone.
- QR Inventory is a modern smart inventory management system with the options to track assets and inventory using smartphones or IoT gateways, and automatically
monitor assets and inventory conditions using BLE sensors.
- Use QR codes, barcodes, NFC tags or BLE beacon tags for the real time inventory tracking in the field and warehouse.
- Use smartphones, tablets, barcode scanners or mobile computers for processing transactions, data entry and look up.
- Smart automatic tracking of assets and inventory with the BLE tags using Bluetooth IoT gateways.
- Automatic conditions monitoring with Bluetooth IoT sensors and gateways.
- All documentation - transactions history, traceability information, temperature and humidity monitoring logs - is securely stored in
the cloud and is accessible from anywhere via the cloud software web interface.
- Temperature and humidity monitoring is linked to the inventory and asset tracking information. You get temperature and humidity log for each asset
or product lot as it is moved between the warehouse zones, shop floor or field locations.
- A complete cold chain monitoring and data logging through the entire supply chain.
- Receive immediate alerts if temperature or humidity go out of the acceptable range for the assets or inventory in the zone being monitored with the IoT sensor.
How Does IoT Temperature And Humidity Monitoring System Work
IoT temperature and humidity monitoring system is completely automated. You install wireless Bluetooth IoT sensors in the zones where you need to monitor conditions.
Sensors transfer data to the edge IoT gateway, where data are filtered, batched and sent to the cloud software or a local server. A cloud software processes the data
and produces real time reports that you can view and download remotely from anywhere.
IoT temperature and humidity monitoring is a part of the QR Inventory software. Temperature and humidity logs are linked to the inventory locations and movement -
meaning that you always know the historic conditions
for each asset or inventory batch, not just for the zone where IoT sensor is installed. The
QR Inventory systems checks if conditions in the zone go out of range for the assets or inventory currently in this zone, or if asset or inventory batch is moved to the
zone where conditions are not suitable, and produces an instant alert.
Components Of The IoT Temperature And Humidity Monitoring System
Temperature and humidity monitoring system consists of three components: IoT sensors for measuring temperature and humidity conditions, Bluetooth IoT gateway
for reading data from the sensors and sending them to the remote cloud server, and a cloud software that processes information and produces human-readable reports.
Bluetooth Temperature And Humidity Sensor
A bluetooth IoT sensor for temperature and humidity conditions monitoring is a wireless, easy to install
device which is operated on the battery. Once you install the sensor and added it to the
list of your IoT devices, the sensor starts sending
temperature and humidity values to the IoT gateway at the time intervals specified by you.
The measured values are also logged on the sensor. If a connection between the IoT gateway and the sensor is interrupted for any reason
the data are preserved and can be retrieved later.
When adding IoT sensor
to the system you can specify the meaningful temperature and humidity step at which data
should be logged, and configure temperature and humidity conditions for sending alerts.
You can find more information on the BLE temperature and humidity sensor for the automatic conditions monitoring
Bluetooth IoT Gateway
A Bluetooth IoT gateway reads data from the connected temperature and humidity sensors, pre-processes, filters and batches data,
and sends data to the cloud software for the storage and reporting.
One IoT gateway can collect and process measurements from the multiple IoT sensors at the same time.
You can log into the gateway locally to configure the edge data processing rules for the BLE beacons and sensors,
or (optionally) remotely via the QR Inventory software web dashboard.
An IoT gateway stores all values locally until the data are successfully sent to the cloud software. If internet connection is interrupted the data
are not lost, and will be sent to the cloud when the connection is restored.
You can find more information on the Bluetooth IoT gateway
Cloud Inventory Software
The data from the Bluetooth IoT gateways are sent to the QR Inventory cloud software for processing and reporting.
You can review the real time temperature and humidity logs at any time, from anywhere via the cloud software web dashboard. If you configured the alerts,
you will receive an immediate e-mail notification if conditions go out of range.
You can configure alerts for the zones monitored by the BLE sensors, as well as for the assets and inventory groups.
QR Inventory software knows where each asset or inventory item is located at any time. Therefore you not only
get the temperature and humidity logs and alerts for the specific zones monitored by the IoT sensors,
but also for all environmentally sensitive assets and inventory.
Use QR Inventory IoT temperature and humidity monitoring option to ensure that assets and inventory items
are not moved or located in the area with the conditions that can be harmful. Always have proper temperature and humidity monitoring
documentation available and easily accessible.
IoT Temperature And Humidity Monitoring System Features
Modern automated climate monitoring system with Bluetooth IoT sensors and gateways.
- Automated remote temperature and humidity monitoring. A network of wireless IoT sensors automatically measure temperature and humidity at predefined time intervals.
- Centralized cloud platform. Temperature and humidity data are sent to a secure cloud in real time.
Up-to-the-minute temperature and humidity logs can be reviewed from anywhere, on the office computers or mobile devices.
- Edge data processing. No cloud server overload - temperature and humidity monitoring data are pre-processed on the
edge IoT gateway based on your rules.
- Custom IoT gateway configuration. Configure edge data processing rules and custom alarms locally on the IoT gateway or through a remote web dashboard.
- Custom alarms. Set alarms for the high and low temperature and humidity for different climate-controlled zones, and receive instant alerts for out of
- Linked to the asset and inventory tracking system. Set acceptable temperature and humidity conditions for the environmentally sensitive assets and inventory groups.
Get temperature / humidity logs and alerts for the assets and inventory based on their location and movement history.
- A secure IoT system. Security measures to prevent unauthorized access, with the granular user privileges.
Why Use IoT Technology For The Temperature And Humidity Monitoring
Benefits of IoT technology for the temperature and humidity monitoring.
- IoT conditions monitoring system is automated. The temperature and humidity measurements are done automatically 24/7 without any human participation.
- Wireless easy to install sensors. IoT sensors are wireless and are very easy to install and move between locations.
- IoT system provides remote data access. Authorized system users can access temperature and humidity logs from anywhere via the cloud software web interface.
- IoT monitoring system produces digital data. IoT sensors and gateways produce digital logs securely stored in the cloud - no paper based recording or manual data entries.
- IoT based system gives you instant alerts. You can correct the conditions quickly and avoid products damage and waste.
- IoT system is configurable. Set your own rules for the temperature and humidity data processing and alerts.
All in all, IoT based temperature and humidity monitoring system produces real time reports, digital documentation and instant alerts -
all automated, without any manual labor involved. You have the securely stored digital logs for traceability and compliance, and can
quickly correct the conditions if something goes wrong.
Why Use QR Inventory For The Temperature And Humidity Monitoring
Combine inventory management system with the IoT based temperature and humidity monitoring to get precise conditions for all assets and inventory batches regardless of their
location and movement.
A QR Inventory software is a modern smart inventory management system that automates your inventory management tasks and gives you the option to remotely monitor
assets and inventory conditions using IoT sensors and a gateway or a smartphone.
Using a QR Inventory system, company employees can track assets and inventory in the warehouse and in the field in real time fast and error-free.
QR Inventory provides a variety of tagging and scanning options to choose from - based on your workflow, needs and budget.
You can use barcodes, QR codes, NFC or BLE tags to label assets and inventory.
For the scanners you can use smartphones, Bluetooth barcode scanners, mobile computers, or automatically monitor assets with the BLE tags and a Bluetooth gateway.
As a result, you always know where the assets are and how they have been used, inventory stock in all locations, inventory usage statistics and trends, and much more.
If you are dealing with the assets and inventory which are sensitive to the environmental conditions, QR Inventory software gives you an automatic temperature and humidity monitoring
option with the network of IoT sensors and gateways. Unlike stand alone temperature and humidity monitoring systems, where you only get conditions for the zones, in
the QR Inventory software you get temperature and humidity conditions for each asset and inventory batch.
A QR Inventory system knows the conditions in each zone monitored by the IoT sensors, and it also knows which assets and inventory are currently located in this zone.
Different assets and inventory groups may have different temperature and humidity tolerance - and in the QR Inventory system you know exactly if a specific asset or inventory batch
is exposed to the conditions outside of the acceptable threshold.
With QR Inventory you will be in control of the assets and inventory at all times, comply with the traceability requirements, have easily accessible documentation and
ensure that assets and inventory are always stored at the optimal environmental conditions.
IoT Temperature And Humidity Monitoring: Business Use Cases
IoT Based Warehouse Temperature Humidity Monitoring
IoT based warehouse temperature and humidity monitoring is a completely automated system that produces continuous temperature and humidity logs and alerts you on any
deviation from the optimal environmental conditions. Without any manual labor involved you have digital documentation verifying that warehouse inventory was always
stored at the correct temperature and humidity conditions. You can check temperature and humidity conditions remotely 24/7 from a computer or a mobile device.
If temperature or humidity goes above or below a set threshold, you get an instant alert and correct the situation quickly, preventing assets and inventory damage or loss.
In the climate controlled warehouse that uses IoT technology a network of IoT sensors are continuously measuring temperature and humidity in the different warehouse zones, and transfer data
to the cloud software via the gateway. One gateway can collect and transfer data from multiple IoT sensors. You have a complete control on the system configuration.
You define how to filter data, how often to send data to the cloud, set temperature and humidity alert levels, and more.
Temperature controlled warehouses are integral if you store any temperature sensitive items - such as food, beverage, medicine, sensitive equipment, pharmaceuticals, etc.
IoT climate control for the warehouse coupled with the inventory management system allows you to store items with different temperature and humidity requirements in
one warehouse, and ensure that all products are stored at the right conditions. Inventory management system monitors the product location within the warehouse,
and gives you an immediate alert if a product is moved to a zone with the damaging temperature or humidity conditions. If the conditions fluctuate, the system knows what
products are located in each warehouse zone monitored by the IoT sensor, and checks that conditions are still good for these specific products - and sends you an alert otherwise.