QR Inventory System Modules: Real Time Inventory And Assets Tracking, Traceability, Mobile Forms
Manage inventory, track field assets and equipment, collect data in the field using mobile forms and track workflow with QR Inventory and supplementary software products / modules.
Increase productivity, eliminate errors, get real time visibility into your business process and change manual paperwork to the digital records.
Inventory Management, Asset Tracking And Data Collection Software With Modular Structure
QR Inventory system has a modular structure that allows you to mix and match software products and modules to achieve desired inventory management process.
QR Inventory system consists of three software products: QR Inventory (inventory management and asset tracking), QR Mobile Data (mobile data collection and workflow), and QR Audit
(physical inventory count with a smartphone and barcode scanning).
Each product handles a group of related tasks, and has its own web interface and
mobile application for android and iOS.
These software products can be used together, or each product can be used as a stand alone software package.
All QR Inventory system products are seamlessly integrated, and are connected to the same central database.
You can further extend QR Inventory system functionality in the direction you need with the optional modules.
Mobile software for the inventory management and asset tracking.
Manage inventory, track assets in the field, warehouse or office in real time. Use smartphones
for QR code / barcode scanning and field inventory tracking. Always know what you
have in stock, where your assets are, and who is using them. Review inventory and assets usage history and trends,
analyze data to improve business process.
QR Mobile Data
Mobile data collection and workflow tracking. Collect data in the field, on the shop floor or
on the job sites using digital mobile forms. Use stand alone mobile forms for the discrete business tasks, or stitch mobile forms
together using a workflow. Store
digital documents in the secure cloud, give all stakeholders immediate access to the collected data from anywhere. Create custom alerts and reminders.
Do complete or cycle physical inventory counts, ad hoc assets and inventory audits using smartphones and QR code / barcode scanning.
Complete company-wide physical inventory counts in hours rather then weeks. Multiple employees can do counts at the same time in the designated location.
Immediately identify discrepancies and missing inventory / assets.
QR Inventory: Real Time Inventory Management & Asset Tracking
- Cloud inventory software with mobile application for android and iOS for field inventory management and asset tracking.
- Customize inventory management process to fit your business workflow. Define what you need to track, record and report via intuitive web interface.
- Use smartphones for barcode / QR code scanning, processing inventory transactions, taking photos, capturing signatures, capturing GPS location, creating and e-mailing pdf documents.
- Use QR codes, barcodes or NFC tags for assets and inventory scanning.
- Use BLE beacons for the bulk scanning of
assets and inventory
- Give field employees immediate access to the assets and inventory information: specs, documentation, recent transactions.
- Inventory and assets data collected on the mobile devices update central database in real time.
- All authorized employees have an immediate access to the up-to-the-minute inventory stock, assets location and collected data.
- Comprehensive inventory count, locations, transactions history and usage reports.
- Analytical reports allow you to visualize and understand inventory usage trends, assets utilization, make inventory and assets demand forecasting.
- Lot numbers / serial numbers tracking, materials and final products traceability.
Extend QR Inventory software functionality with these optional modules:
- BOM Inventory Management: Assemblies & Kits
Create bill of materials (BOM), track building of generic and serialized assemblies, achieve traceability.
- Images & Signature
Add images and pdf documents to the assets and inventory, add images to the inventory and assets transactions, capture signatures on a smartphone.
- Field & Warehouse Inventory: Containers Module
Manage inventory in movable storage units: containers, pallets, skids, totes, etc. Containers are acting both as a location (you can put inventory there, take it out and check what is inside) and
an inventory item (you can move container between locations, check where container is located, etc.). When container is moved, all inventory inside is moved along with the container. Create granular drill-down
location system - put containers inside other containers, etc.
- Field Inventory Requisition Module
Field inventory requisition module streamlines job site inventory and materials request process, from placing a purchase order by the job site employees to the approval process to the job site materials delivery.
Field employees use QR inventory mobile application for placing inventory requisition orders and tracking materials delivery using barcode scanning. Office employees review and manage field purchase order
requests via the web dashboard.
- Documents Module
Documents module allows you to create pdf documents for the transactions receipts, or filled out mobile forms. You can define the document look, layout and what should be included using a custom template.
The pdf documents can be created in the field on the mobile phone, as transaction is processed or a mobile form filled out, and e-mailed to the interested parties (a customer, an outside auditor or
internally within the company). You can also create a pdf report later
via the web interface.
- Accounting Module
Automate creation and tracking of the purchase orders and invoices. Automate creation of invoices based on the recorded QR Inventory transactions. Receive inventory on PO using barcode scanning,
automatically update PO and adjust inventory stock.
- Bluetooth Inventory And Assets Tracking
Take assets and inventory tracking automation to the next level with the BLE beacon tags. Instead of scanning each individual asset or inventory item,
bulk scan all assets or inventory that
you need to move between locations with one click of a button in the mobile application. Alternatively, use Bluetooth gateway
for the completely automated asset tracking without human participation.
- Inventory Temperature And Humidity Monitoring
Automatically monitor temperature and humidity conditions of the environmentally sensitive assets and inventory using IoT BLE sensors and Bluetooth gateway.
Review temperature and humidity conditions of assets and inventory from anywhere via the QR Inventory software web dashboard. Receive immediate automatic alerts for out of range conditions.
- QR Code Based Ordering
Allow clients to submit re-orders by scanning QR codes.
- Native Integration With Bluetooth Barcode Scanners
Use bluetooth barcode scanner connected to a smartphone for fast processing of high volume inventory transactions
QR Mobile Data: Mobile Forms Data Collection & Workflow Tracking
- Cloud-mobile platform for the field data collection and analysis, workflow and business process tracking.
- Web dashboard for creating custom workflows and mobile forms, reviewing reports and analyzing collected data.
- Mobile application for android and iOS for the field data collection using digital mobile forms, workflow tracking.
- Use mobile devices for barcode / QR code scanning, filling out mobile forms, capturing images, signatures and GPS location, tracking projects / work orders status.
- QR Mobile Data software can be used for a variety of tasks: field inspections, equipment service and maintenance, field reports and requests, daily logs, tracking tasks completion,
field testing, quality control forms, commissioning forms and more.
- Use stand alone mobile forms for the discrete tasks or stitch mobile forms together using a workflow.
- All data collected via mobile forms are sent to the secure cloud in real time.
- Authorized users have immediate access to all collected information, on the mobile devices in the field and computers in the office
- QR Mobile Data provides seamless field - office communication. Office employees can pre-fill part of the form and push it to the mobile devices for completion,
immediately access submitted results, fill "office only" part, and optionally send back to the mobile devices if additional information is required.
- If data connection is not available, field technicians can fill out mobile forms offline and submit to the server all completed records at once when connection becomes available.
- Administrators can search, access and download completed forms, projects progress and detailed process history on demand from anywhere.
- Create custom pdf reports based on the completed mobile forms for the customers or external auditors.
- Analytical reports help you visualize and analyze your business process, understand trends and shortcomings, and improve business operations.
- You can use QR Mobile Data together with the QR Inventory software, or as a stand alone software package.
Extend QR Mobile Data software functionality with the optional modules:
- Mobile Time Tracking With GPS
Let field employees easily track start / stop work time using mobile application.
- Images & Signature
Add images and pdf documents to assets and inventory, add images and photos the the forms, capture signatures for the completed forms on a smartphone
- Document Module
Create custom pdf reports based on the completed mobile forms, on the smartphones or in the office. Include images and signature in the reports, e-mail to the interested parties from a smartphone.
Define what information to include in the report, and report layout via custom template.
- Real Time Continuous Bluetooth Asset Tracking
Use bluetooth beacons to automatically and continuously track field assets and equipment and who is using them - no scanning required.
QR Audit: Physical Inventory Count And Asset Audit
- Cloud software for creating planned audits, importing / exporting inventory lists, reviewing reports.
- Mobile application for android and iOS for inventory count using barcode scanning.
- Do inventory counts fast and error-free by scanning QR code or barcode labels with a smartphone.
- QR Audit allows for the ad hoc inventory audits done by each employee, and for the planned company-wide physical inventory counts with participation of the multiple employees.
- As an employee scans assets or inventory, he can see running inventory batch on a smartphone screen, and make corrections if needed.
- Employees can submit scanned inventory / asset batches to the cloud at any time.
- Scanned inventory batch is saved on the smartphone until it is submitted to the cloud. Employees performing the count can stop and resume at any time - collected data are never misplaced or lost.
- Multiple employees can take part in the company-wide inventory countat the same time, scanning assets and inventory in their designated areas.
- Administrator can schedule, open and close inventory audits via the web dashboard, review running totals as audit progresses, review and download final physical count reports.
- Once inventory audit is closed, QR Audit software compares scanned inventory count with what is "on the books" and generates inventory discrepancies report.
- Automatically adjust inventory stock based on the audit / count results.
- QR Audit can be used in combination with the QR Inventory software, or as a stand alone physical inventory count software.