Solar And Wind Farms Inventory Management With The Mobile Application And Barcode / QR Code Scanning
Maintain an adequate stock of parts and materials inventory for the solar panels or wind farms - always know what you have in stock and
re-order inventory as needed. Track renewable energy inventory in the field, on the service trucks and in the warehouse using smartphone for barcode scanning.
Track renewable energy assets (solar panels, wind turbines) installation, service, maintenance and repairs in the field using digital forms on a smartphone.
Renewable energy technicians using QR Inventory mobile application to:
- Track renewable energy inventory, parts and materials as they pick up inventory for the job,
load inventory on the service trucks and use for the solar panels / wind turbines installation, replacement or service.
- Check in and out tools that they use on the renewable energy job sites.
- Use smartphones, tablets or mobile computers for barcode / QR code scanning and real time inventory and assets tracking.
- Check available renewable energy parts and materials stock on site using smartphones and QR Code scanning.
- Fill out renewable energy assets (solar panels, wind turbines) service and maintenance forms on the smartphone.
- Capture photos, electronic signatures and GPS location of the inventory transactions or digital maintenance forms submission.
- Send inventory transactions and completed renewable energy assets maintenance forms from QR Inventory mobile application to the centralized cloud location in real time.
Office employees have an immediate access to renewable energy inventory stock, tools and solar panels / wind turbines maintenance reports via the QR Inventory software web dashboard:
- Renewable energy inventory stock, parts and materials usage and inventory transactions history.
- Tools location, what renewable energy project the tools are used on, tools check out and check in history.
- Completed renewable energy assets maintenance, service and repair forms.
- For which renewable enrgy assets installation and projects inventory has been used for.
- A complete installation, replacement, service and maintenance history for the solar panels / wind turbines.
- Renewable energy inventory usage statistics and trends.
- Which renewable energy job sites are low on the inventory, supplies and materials.
- and more...
You can configure QR Inventory software to fit your business process and workflow:
- Define what information to store for the serialized assets (solar panels or wind turbines), and for the renewable energy inventory (materials and parts)
via the QR Inventory web dashboard.
- Create custom inventory transactions and define what additional data you want field technicians to record for each inventory transaction type.
- Create custom digital forms for recording solar panels and wind turbines installation, replacement and maintenance.
- Create custom reminders and alerts: low inventory alerts, warranty expiration alerts, preventive maintenance alerts,
alerts if completed inspection or maintenance forms contain an outlier, etc.
- Create custom pdf reports.
- and more...
Renewable Energy Inventory, Parts And Materials Management
QR Inventory software allows renewable energy companies to maintain an adeguate parts and materials inventory stock.
Make sure that you do not overstock on the parts that may become obsolete, and that you always have
parts and materials in stock for the upcoming renewable energy jobs.
QR Inventory mobile application with the QR code / barcode scanning capabilities makes real time
inventory tracking simple and fast for the renewable energy technicians and warehouse employees.
Company employees just need to take a smartphone out of
the pocket and scan incoming or outgoing renewable energy inventory to record a transactions. Inventory transactions
submitted in the QR Inventory mobile application update inventory stock in the central database in real time, so you always
know an accurate stock for the renewable energy inventory and parts, and inventory usage trends.
You can keep most common renewable energy parts and materials in stock, and receive automatic alerts when
inventory stock falls below re-order point.
For the inventory that you order on demand for the specific renewable energy projects, you can create a
purchase order in the QR Inventory software and track which parts are
received and what is outstanding. Set a due date for the purchase orders, and receive automatic alerts if ordered inventory is
not delivered by the due date.
Renewable Energy Work Tools Tracking
Make sure that work tools that you are using for the renewable energy projects do not disappear without trace.
QR Inventory software allows you to create tools accountability system, so that you can check
which tools are being used on the job sites for the renewable energy projects, which tools are available for check out,
who checked out the tool last and how each tool has been utilized over time.
Label renewable energy work tools with the QR codes, and company employees will be able to check tools out for the job and check them in when they return the
tools by scanning a QR code with the smartphone. You can add a tools check in checklist that employees have to fill out. This will ensure that the renewable energy tools
are returned in the working conditions, or sent to repair if something is broken.
Renewable Energy Assets (Solar Panels And Wind Turbines) Documentation And Tracking
Track each solar panel and wind turbine by the serial number, and have all required details always available on demand,
via the QR Inventory software web dashboard or on the smartphone in the field.
Add supporting details and documentation on the solar panels and wind turbines - including data sheets, operation instructions,
pdf documentation, images and drawings. Field technicians will be able to access all details, including past service and maintenance history,
on the job site by scanning a QR code
with a smartphone.
Track renewable energy assets receiving, storage, installation on site, replacement, service and maintenance in the QR Inventory
mobile application. Use a smartphone for the barcode / QR code scanning, recording solar panels / wind turbines transactions, and filling out
maintenance, service and inspection digital forms.
Access solar panels / wind turbines life time history via the QR Inventory software reports.