Real Time Construction Equipment Tracking On The Job Sites With Barcode Scanning
Use a smartphone and a QR code / barcode scanning for tracking construction equipment, inventory and materials deliveries and usage on the job sites.
QR Inventory - Procore construction management software integration allows you to
automatically submit job site equipment and materials tracking data to the Procore daily logs. Access construction site documentation and drawings stored in Procore
by scanning a QR code label.
- Track job site equipment and materials in real time with the smartphones and QR codes / barcodes / NFC tags.
- Fill out construction projects paperwork on a smartphone using digital mobile forms.
- Access construction equipment and assets documentation on the job site by scanning a QR code label with a smartphone.
- Give office employees real time visibility into the job site operations: inventory stock, equipment and tools usage, completed paperwork and projects progress.
- Manage multiple construction projects in one place, with the full project visibility and powerful collaboration tools.
- Give everyone an immediate access to the construction project documentation and progress.
- Make sure all team members are on the same page, on the construction site and in the office.
Construction Project Equipment Management With QR Inventory - Procore Integration
Combine mobile equipment and materials management, mobile data collection on the job sites with all inclusive powerful construction project management platform for a complete
control of the construction projects.
What You Can Do With The QR Inventory Software
- Track job site equipment and work tools in real time with the smartphones and QR codes / barcodes / NFC tags scanning
- Track construction project assets, materials deliveries and usage in the QR Inventory mobile application.
- Track inventory and assets allocation for the construction jobs, equipment and materials movement between the warehouse and the job sites.
- Give job site employees immediate access to the construction equipment documentation,inventory stock, drawings and documents.
- Do safety inspections, fill out construction site paperwork using digital mobile forms.
- Send collected construction project documentation from the mobile devices to a secure, centralized cloud location in real time.
- Access electronic construction site documents on demand from anywhere.
- Configure QR Inventory software to fit your business process and workflow.
What You Can Do With The Procore Construction Project Management Software
- Manage construction projects in one place.
- Give all team members access to the project documentation and drawings.
- Keep daily logs to record all events happening on the construction site, from materials delivery to the equipment usage to the employee time tracking.
- Centralized management of all construction project documentation: drawing, project specifications, submittals, RFI, construction site photos, punch list, etc.
- Manage all project communications: emails, meetings minutes, etc. in one place.
- Advanced construction project scheduling: all team members have an access to the current tasks, with a link to the task details.
- Punch list management: assign responsibility, select a due date, and track current status.
- Log employees time on the construction site and in the office. Include cost codes, tasks and total hours for an easy billing and payroll.
- Streamline bidding process, review bidding history.
- Manage and resolve issues in the collaborative environment.
How Is QR Inventory Software Integrated With Procore
- Link QR Inventory transaction types to the Procore daily logs (delivery log for the construction equipment tracking, quantity log for the construction materials management).
- Track job site equipment deliveries and returns, inventory and materials usage in the QR Inventory software.
- Use QR Inventory mobile application and QR code / barcode / NFC scanning for the efficient job site equipment and materials tracking.
- When a field employee records an equipment or inventory transaction linked to a Procore daily log on the smartphone, an entry automatically appears in the linked Procore daily log.
- If you added photo(s) to the equipment or inventory transaction for the visual documentation, the photos will be passed on to the Procore daily log as attachments.
- Reduce manual work and eliminate double entries by passing construction project equipment transactions to the Procore daily logs automatically.
- Access construction site drawings that you uploaded to the Procore in the QR Inventory mobile application by scanning a QR code on the construction site area.
- Generate QR codes for the construction equipment, construction site areas using the QR Inventory software built-in QR code generation, layout and printing tool.