Modern QR Code Inventory Management And Asset Tracking Software
Efficient inventory management is vital for all businesses. QR codes and mobile phones optimize inventory management process, make it accurate and user friendly.
QR Inventory is a modern inventory management system that improves inventory management in the field and warehouse.
The software uses modern technologies, such as QR codes, NFC, Bluetooth, mobile app, IoT gateways and cloud software.
With these tools you can easily keep tabs on materials, tools and equipment in real time.
You can set up the inventory management process based on your needs and workflow.
A QR Inventory software is very easy to learn. You can start using it in a short time. You will have no interruptions to the current work process.
Real Time Inventory Management With QR Codes
Seamless inventory management with the cloud software, mobile app and QR codes. Track inventory in the field and warehouse with a smartphone.
Manage inventory anywhere using a mobile application. Use it for QR code, NFC or BLE tags scanning, data entry and look up. Access real time stock level in
multiple field and warehouse locations. Custom setup based on your business requirements.
Track assets in the field, on the job sites, in the office or warehouse. Use a mobile application and QR codes, NFC or BLE tags. Always know where your assets are and
who is using them.
Access assets lifetime transactions and service history, and assets usage statistics.
Add field data collection to the inventory management process. Build custom digital forms to keep track off field inspections and asset maintenance.
Receive email alerts on the upcoming maintenance, found problems and outliers.
Track raw materials and work orders through the workflow. Track materials from receiving to shipping or installation on the client‘ s site.
Do all tracking and data collection on site in real time. Use a smartphone and QR codes, NFC or BLE tags scanning. Access live projects‘ progress and
Data collected on the mobile devices are sent to the cloud software in real time. Access and download up to the minute reports.
Review stock count, assets locations, history, projects progress and completed forms. Create PDF reports on a smartphone based on your custom templates.
Use Bluetooth IoT technology to take asset and inventory management to the next level.
BLE tags allow for bulk scanning with a smartphone. An IoT gateway tracks assets and monitors conditions automatically in real time.
Access live reports from anywhere.
How QR Code Inventory Management System Works
QR Inventory software uses QR codes for the inventory data storage and retrieval. You assign a unique QR code to each asset or inventory line item.
A QR Inventory software provides a tool for QR code labels generation and printing.
When inventory is delivered to the warehouse, is moved, sold or used for a project an employee scans a QR code.
Scan a QR with your smartphone and record a transaction, updating stock level at the same time.
The changes made to the inventory stock are synced with the central database in real time.
Authorized inventory management system users always have a live view of stock level. They can access live inventory information on the
mobile devices and desktop computers. The QR inventory management system statistical reports show inventory usage and trends.
This information will help you optimize stock levels, forecast demand and make informed decisions.
There is no need to buy expensive equipment for printing labels or scanning QR codes.
You can use a regular office printer and sheet labels to print QR code labels. QR Inventory software includes a built-in QR code generation
and layout tool. You can use it to download a ready-to-print PDF file.
To scan QR codes field and shop employees can use their own mobile phones or tablets.
Implementing QR Code Inventory Management In Your Business
Implement QR Code inventory management in your company in 3 easy steps:
Step 1. Generate And Print QR Code Labels.
Generate and print QR codes for assets and inventory. A QR Inventory software has a built-in tool that allows you to generate, layout and
print QR code labels.
There is no need to purchase a special printer to print QR code labels. You can use sheet labels and a regular office printer.
Once QR codes are printed, label inventory and enter or import it into the system. A QR Inventory system provides multiple options
for initial inventory entry and count.
Step 2. Track Inventory With Smartphone And QR Code Scanning.
Track assets and inventory by scanning QR code labels with a smartphone. Easily track assets on the job sites, in the service vans, in a warehouse, yard or a on the shop floor.
A mobile application sends asset data to the back end cloud software in real time. This data is available to all authorized software users and devices right away.
Scan a QR code to access assets specs, documentation, location and stock level.
Step 3. Review Real Time Inventory Reports.
Review real time reports using a cloud software web dashboard. Check stock in all locations, inventory movement history, usage trends and statistics.
Field employees can review inventory stock, assets specs and PDF documents with a simple scan of a QR code with a smartphone.
Administrators check inventory reports on the office computers. They can use various search filters to access data they need quickly and easily.
Advantages Of Using QR Code Inventory Management System
A QR code inventory management system has many benefits.
It makes the process of tracking and managing inventory simple and user friendly.
QR codes use increases data accuracy and improves productivity.
A QR code system provides live data access to the authorized software users.
You can review real time reports and make informed decisions.
As a result, you become more efficient and reduce costs.
Arming your technicians with the necessary tools to get their jobs done is essential. Not doing so results in poor customer
service and increased expenses due to the return trips...
58% of best-in-class organizations provide mobile workers with live parts and materials visibility.
Field Technologies Magazine
QR Inventory software gives field technicians all the right tools for easy inventory management.
Mobile workers use a mobile app and QR codes for the real time asset and inventory tracking.
All team members have live access to the materials stock, asset data and service history.
Field technicians access information by scanning a QR code with a smartphone. Office employees access inventory reports via the
cloud software web dashboard.
Traceability software is a must for the manufactures to comply with the regulations and stay in business.
Quality Manufacturing Today
A QR Inventory software makes it easy to track parts, components and finished products.
Shop floor employees use smartphones to track inventory and project progress in real time. They use a mobile app for QR code scanning, data entry and look up.
A QR Inventory software is very flexible. You can define the entire workflow process using the cloud software web dashboard.
Your digital traceability documentation becomes readily available. You can act quickly in case of a problem or recall.
Analytical reports help you find the bottlenecks in the process and use this data to optimize manufacturing process.
It‘s hard to think of anything less efficient than a paper-based system.
The need for manual tracking paper documents does not exist when mobile devices replace paper.
All data is in a single central system, so no double entries are necessary.
Digital records with photos can make all the difference in disproving liability claims quickly and efficiently.
QR Inventory software helps you switch from physical paperwork to digital records.
Instead of paper forms you can fill out digital forms on the mobile devices using QR code scanning.
You can create custom mobile forms or checklists for all your business needs. Use mobile forms for assets inspections.
Record equipment service and maintenance.
Submit field reports and requests from a smartphone.
Fill out digital quality control forms. Digitize all your field paperwork and streamline documentation process.
Field techs fill out mobile forms on site on their smartphones.
Submit completed forms to the back end cloud software in real time.
All team members have access to just-in-time critical information.
Approaches that rely on computers and mobile devices create a single data pool that is easy to analyze.
Digital data collection allows business leaders to spot issues and resolve problems fast.
Digital records are collected in the mobile app with the help of mobile forms and QR codes.
A mobile app sends these records to the central database in real time.
Authorized software users can access digital documents from anywhere. Nothing is misplaced or lost.
Quickly find what you need by using various filters to search asset records. Comprehensive reports give you required data for running business efficiently.
Today, it‘s no longer a question of if software, internet of things (IoT) sensors, and
mobile devices should be used on the job site, but rather what types of them.
Construction Business Owner Magazine
IoT module of the QR Inventory software gives you an option to use Bluetooth IoT technology. IoT technology takes asset tracking and management to the next level
BLE beacon tags allow for bulk scan with a smartphone. One click in the mobile app adds all items to the transaction batch at once.
There is no need to locate a QR code and scan each asset.
Use a Bluetooth IoT gateway to track
assets automatically without relying on company workers.
Monitor temperature and
in the warehouse and on the job sites using BLE sensors. Real time temperature and humidity monitoring prevents costly asset damage and breakdowns.
What Sets QR Inventory Software Apart From Other QR Code Inventory Management Systems
Cloud Inventory Software With The Native Mobile Application.
- Responsive native smartphone application
for the mobile workforce.
- Fast and reliable QR code and barcode scanning, even in the low light conditions.
- A variety of barcodes and RF tags are supported. You can use UPC barcodes, QR codes, datamatrix codes, NFC tags,
BLE tags, and RFID.
- Native integration of the mobile app with the bluetooth barcode scanners. Record high volume
inventory and asset moves fast without extra navigation and clicks.
- IoT asset tracking and monitoring option.
Use this option for an automated asset tracking system that does not rely on employees.
- Mobile application and a cloud software have distinct functionality. Each interface tuned to their respective users.
They do not repeat each other.
- A mobile app is easy to use and uncluttered. It has just the right functionality for the field employees.
- A mobile app allows for the fast and efficient data collection. It supports QR code scanning, hint lists, selection lists, photos, and signature capture.
You can create, print and email PDF documents from the smartphone.
Customizable Inventory Management Process.
You can customize almost all aspects of the inventory management process:
- Define what data to keep in the software system.
- Create custom inventory flow steps.
- Define what data should be collected on each step.
- Have any number of storage locations defined in the software system and ad hoc.
- Store info about location in the system.
- Create custom groups of items that can be added to an inventory batch at once.
- Create low stock alert and other custom alerts.
- Built-in QR code generation tool.
- Multiple ways of generating, layout and printing QR code labels.
- Create QR code labels for your locations. This will allow users to scan code for the faster tracking.
- Custom PDF receipts and custom PDF documents for the completed mobile forms.
- Track generic, serialized and lot inventory.
- Build and track kits and assemblies.
- Create custom workflows.
- Create custom mobile forms to assist data collection.
- Link mobile forms to the workflow steps.
- Customize web dashboard and reports.
- and more...
More Than Inventory Management And Asset Tracking.
Tie inventory and asset management into your broader business process. Select right set of modules to add functionality that you need:
- Track equipment service and maintenance.
- Do safety checks and job site inspections.
- Collect data in the field or in the shop using mobile forms and QR code scanning.
- Pass mobile forms between office, field and devices. Each employee fills his part and passes a mobile form on.
- Track building of complex multi-level assemblies, generic and serialized.
- Track lot numbers and achieve complete traceability.
- Track work orders through the production process by scanning a QR code label with a smartphone.
- Give all team access to the live project status.
- Track items in the movable containers (pallets, racks, skids, totes, etc.).
- Have granular drill down storage locations. Scan a QR code to see at a glance a list of items in each location.
- Easy ordering in the field. Our software spans all ordering steps from placing orders in the field to approval and fulfillment.
Purchase orders are updated as field deliveries are recorded with the QR code scanning.
- Create and track purchase orders and invoices.
- Create custom PDF receipts, BOL, documents on the smartphone in the mobile app.
- Allow customers to place orders by simply scanning QR codes on your products.
- Automatically track assets and monitor asset conditions. Use a network of
and a gateway for asset monitoring.
Who Is Using QR Code Inventory Management System
Breweries & Wineries
Hospitals & Clinics
IT Assets Tracking