QR Code Inventory Management And Asset Tracking Mobile Software
Track assets and inventory in real time, in the field and in the warehouse, using a smartphone and QR code / barcode / NFC or BLE tags scanning.
Access current inventory stock and assets location on the office computers
and on the smartphones. Get actionable insights and improve business process with the QR Inventory software advanced reporting and data analytics.
QR Inventory software gives you the flexibility to set up the inventory management and asset tracking process based on your business requirements and internal workflow.
It has a minimal learning curve and
can be implemented with no interruptions to the current business process.
Efficient QR Code Inventory Management In The Field And Warehouse
Manage inventory anywhere using mobile application for the QR code / NFC / BLE tags scanning, data entry and look up. Access real time inventory stock in
multiple field and warehouse locations. Custom setup based on your business requirements.
Track assets in the field, on the job sites, in the office or warehouse using a mobile application and QR code / NFC / BLE tags. Always know where your assets are,
who is using them,
assets lifetime history and usage statistics.
Use smartphones and QR code / NFC / BLE scanning for the fast, efficient field data collection. Build custom digital forms for the inspections, audits,
asset service and maintenance, safety inspection checklists, etc.
Receive automatic alerts on the problems and outliers.
Track raw materials and work orders through the workflow, from receiving or production to using for the project, shipping or installation on the client's site.
Do all tracking and data collection on site, in real time, using a smartphone and QR code / NFC / BLE scanning. Live access to the projects progress and history.
All data collected on the mobile devices are sent to a backend cloud software in real time. Access and download up to the minute reports
on stock count, assets locations, transactions history, projects progress and filled out digital mobile forms. Create customizable PDF reports based on your templates.
Take asset and inventory management automation to the next level using Bluetooth IoT technology.
Use BLE tags and a smartphone or a dedicated IoT gateway for the real time asset tracking and asset conditions monitoring.
Access live reports from anywhere.
Advantages Of The QR Code Inventory Management And Asset Tracking
Arming your technicians with the necessary tools to get their jobs done is essential - not doing so results in poor customer service and increased expenses by wasted productivity and return trips...
58% of best-in-class organizations (companies performing in the top 20% of survey respondents) provide mobile workers with field-based access and visibility into parts inventories.
Field Technologies Magazine
QR Inventory software gives you the right tools to streamline inventory management and asset tracking process, in the field and warehouse.
Mobile workers use a smartphone and QR code / barcode / NFC / BLE tags scanning for the real time asset and inventory tracking.
All employees, regardless of their location, have an immediate access to the materials stock, assets information, transactions and service history.
Field employees access asset information by scanning a QR code / barcode / NFC / BLE tag with a smartphone. Office employees access up to the minute reports
via the cloud software web dashboard.
The need for manufacturers to focus on compliance and traceability initiatives is increasing significantly across the globe as commercial pressures grow to meet regulatory mandates.
By mitigating the risk of product recalls, reducing manufacturing costs and quality controlling end-to-end traceability of processes, organizations will also be able to successfully reduce inefficiencies
within the supply chain.
Quality Manufacturing Today
A QR Inventory software provides an easy way to track materials, components and finished products on the job sites or on the shop floor in real time.
Field employees use mobile devices
for the QR code / barcode / NFC / BLE scanning, data collection, tracking project's progress and filling out mobile forms.
QR Inventory software is very configurable - you define the entire process via the web dashboard.
As a result, you have all traceability and compliance documentation readily available, and can act
quickly in case of a problem or recall. Analytical reports accessible via the cloud software dashboard help you find the bottlenecks,
the causes of the problems and optimize the
It's hard to think of anything less efficient than a paper-based system...duplicate effort vanishes as soon as mobile devices replace paper because all information is automatically in a single centralized system...
...digital records that include photographs can make all the difference when it comes to disproving liability claims.
With the QR Inventory software you can eliminate physical paperwork and fill out business forms efficiently using smartphones and QR code scanning.
You can create custom mobile forms or checklists for all your business needs. These may include forms that accompany asset transactions,
safety inspections, equipment maintenance, facility walk through, field reports and requests, quality control, and more. Field employees fill out mobile forms
on site on their smartphones,
and submit completed records to the backend cloud software in real time. This electronic data collection system is efficient, eliminates double entries and errors,
and provides all stakeholders access to just-in-time critical information.
Approaches that rely on computers and mobile devices [vs. paper forms and spreadsheets] create a single repository of information that is easy to analyze and turn into best practices, allowing business leaders to spot issues and
best performers, resolve problems and replicate success with ease.
Inventory management and asset tracking data collected in the smartphone application update central database in real time.
All authorized employees have an access to the collected records from anywhere,
on the mobile devices in the field and computers in the office. No information is misplaced or lost. You can search asset records by multiple parameters to
quickly find what you need.
Comprehensive reports make it easy for you to slice and dice data to get all the information you need to run your business efficiently.
Today, it's no longer a question of if software, internet of things (IoT) sensors,
mobile devices and other technology is being used on the jobsite, but rather what types.
Construction Business Owner Magazine
QR Inventory software gives you an option to use Bluetooth IoT technology, and take asset and inventory management to the next level.
Tag assets with the BLE beacon tags, and add all items to the transaction with one click of a button in the mobile application.
There is no need to locate a QR code and scan each individual asset. You can also track assets automatically without any human participation using
a Bluetooth IoT gateway.
Monitor temperature and humidity conditions
in the warehouse and on the job sites using BLE sensors, and prevent costly assets
and property damage.
Efficient And Simple To Use QR Code Inventory Software - What Sets QR Inventory System Apart
Cloud Inventory Software With The Native Mobile Application
- Responsive native mobile application (rather than a mobile web site masked as an application)
for the mobile workforce to track assets and inventory,
access assets and equipment information, fill out mobile forms and track workflow.
- Fast and reliable QR code / barcode scanning with the mobile application, even in the dark.
- Variety of barcodes and RF tags supported: UPC barcodes, QR codes, datamatrix codes, NFC tags,
BLE tags, RFID.
- Native integration of the mobile application with the bluetooth barcode scanners. If you prefer to use barcode scanners
for the high volume inventory and asset transactions, you
can do the scanning fast without extra navigation and clicks.
- IoT asset tracking and monitoring option
for a completely automated tracking without any human participation.
- A cloud software web interface and a mobile application have the right functionality for the office and field workers respectively,
rather than duplicating each other.
- A mobile application is easy to use, unclattered and has just the right functionality for the field employees.
- A mobile application allows for the fast and efficient data collection with the QR code scanning, hint lists,
selection lists, photos, signature capture and creation of the PDF documents on the smartphone.
Customizable Inventory Management Process
You can customize almost all aspects of the inventory management / asset tracking process:
- Define what information to keep in the software system.
- Create custom asset and inventory transactions.
- Define what data should be collected for each transaction.
- Have unlimited storage locations, defined in the software system and ad hoc.
- Store any location information in the system.
- Create custom groups of items to add to the inventory transaction at once.
- Create custom alerts and reminders.
- Multiple ways of generating, laying out and printing QR code labels.
- QR code labels for locations for the faster processing.
- Custom pdf receipts and custom pdf documents for the completed mobile forms.
- Track generic, serialized and lot inventory.
- Customize building and tracking of assemblies.
- Create custom workflows.
- Create custom mobile forms for the field data collection.
- Link mobile forms to the workflow steps.
- Customize dashboard and reports.
- and more...
More Than Inventory Management And Asset Tracking
Tie inventory and asset management into your broader business process. Select right set of modules to add functionality that you need:
- Track equipment service and maintenance.
- Do safety and job site inspections.
- Collect data in the field using mobile forms.
- Pass mobile forms between office, field and devices, where each employee fills his / her part.
- Track building of complex multi-level assemblies, generic and serialized.
- Track lot numbers and achieve complete traceability.
- Track work orders through the production process / workflow, from assembly to storage to the delivery and installation.
- Give all team access to the live project status.
- Track items in the movable containers (pallets, racks, containers, skids, totes, etc.).
- Have granular drill down storage locations.
- A cstomizable field requisition process, from ordering by the field employees on the mobile devices to approval and fulfillment. Auto update purchase orders
as field deliveries are recorded using QR code scanning.
- Create and track purchase orders and invoices.
- Create custom pdf receipts, BOL, documents on the smartphone in the mobile application.
- Allow customers to place orders with the QR code scanning.
- Automatically monitor asset conditions using a network of IoT sensors and a gateway.
QR Code Inventory Management Software Features & Benefits
Real Time Inventory Management And Assets Tracking With The Mobile Application And Barcode / QR Code Scanning
- Mobile Inventory Tracking With Barcode Scanning. Manage inventory
anywhere in real time using smartphones or tablets for barcode / QR code scanning.
- QR Code Asset Tracking In Real Time. Track
assets, tools, job site equipment in real time using smartphones and QR code scanning.
- Multi Location Inventory Tracking. Track supplies, parts and materials accross multiple locations: warehouses, job sites, client sites, service vans, and employees.
- Real Time Updates. Transactions done on the smartphones update central database in real time.
All stakeholders have up to the minute access to the current materials stock and assets locations.
- QR Code, Barcode, NFC Tags, BLE Tags Scanning. Use what works better for your business: barcodes, QR codes, datamatrix codes, NFC tags,
Use BLE tags for the real time automated assets tracking.
- Native Integration With The Bluetooth Barcode Scanners.
A mobile application is natively integrated with the bluetooth barcode scanners, such as socket mobile barcode scanner. You can
use it if smartphone camera for the barcode / QR code scanning is not a good option in your situation.
Use Smartphones To Access And Collect Data In The Field
- Mobile Data Collection. Fill out all asset related paperwork
using mobile forms on the smartphone.
- Mobile Forms For Data Collection.
Create custom mobile forms for data collection via intuitive web dashboard.
- Mobile Data Access. Access asset specifications and documents in the field by scanning a QR code.
- Real Time Information Flow. Collected information is submitted to a backend cloud software and is available to all authorized system users in real time.
Customize QR Inventory Software To Fit Your Business Process And Workflow
- Track materials by SKU, lot number, serial number.
You can track materials by SKU, part number, lot number, batch number or serial number. Track materials the way you need for your desired traceability level.
- Custom Asset And Inventory Transactions. Create custom transaction types that fit your business process.
- Custom Fields. Create custom fields to hold all required information on the assets and inventory, including image(s) and pdf files.
Access this information in the field by scanning a QR code with a smartphone.
- Custom Transaction Properties. Create custom mobile forms to collect data for the asset and inventory transactions.
- Custom Transaction Receipts. Create pdf receipts based on your template. E-mail receipt from the smartphone, customize e-mail subject and message.
- Custom Mobile Forms. Create custom mobile forms and checklists for
field data collection.
- Custom Alerts & Reminders. Configure and receive alerts on low inventory, expiration dates, upcoming equipment maintenance, assets that were
not returned on time, and more.
- Storage Locations.QR Inventory software gives you a lot of flexibility in defining and managing assets and materials storage locations.
- and more ...
Track Business Operations With A Smartphone And QR Code Scanning
- Custom Workflows. Create custom workflows,
define steps, and provide description / instructions for each step.
- Digital Mobile Forms.
Create custom mobile forms for data collection on each workflow step.
Collect any kind of data you need: environmental conditions, chemical composition, time it took to complete the task, what was done, encountered problems, etc.
- Link Mobile Forms To The Workflow Steps. Link mobile forms to the workflow steps. Make completion of the mobile forms required or optional.
Field / shop floor employees won't be able to advance a project to
the next step until all required forms are filled out.
- Collect Data In The Field.Field employees fill out mobile forms and move the project to the next step on site using a mobile application and QR code scanning.
- Get Notifications And Reports.Get notifications when the project is moved to the next step or problems are detected. Review collected data,
completed mobile forms, projects in progress and project history.
- PDF Documents. Collect electronic signatures, create pdf documents, view, print and e-mail from the smartphone in the mobile application or
from a regular computer.
Make Inventory Management Software Work For You, Not The Other Way Around
- Inventory Management Software Simple To Learn And Use. QR Inventory is very intuitive, user-friendly, easy to learn and use
inventory management software. Your employees won't need
much training, and you will become productive fast.
- Flexible And Customizable Easily adjust QR Inventory software to your business process and workflow.
- The Right Set Of Features.
QR Inventory is lightweight, yet powerful inventory management software, that has just the right set of features to get the job done.
- Continuous Improvement. We are listening to your feedback, and are constantly adding new features. With our cloud hosting you get upgrades automatically.
- Modular Inventory Management Software.
Complimentary products and optional modules allow you to build an inventory management system based on your unique business needs and requirements.
- Scalable. QR Inventory software will grow with your business, from one user to 1,000+.
- Flexible Hosting Options Host QR Inventory software with us or on your company's network - it is your choice.
Asset & Inventory Management Solution That Works
Breweries & Wineries
Hospitals & Clinics
IT Assets Tracking