QR Code Inventory Management And Asset Tracking Mobile Software
Track assets and inventory in real time, in the field and in the warehouse, using a smartphone and QR code / barcode scanning. Access current inventory stock and assets location on the office computers
and on the smartphones. Get actionable insights and improve business process with QR Inventory software advanced reporting and data analytics.
QR Inventory software gives you the flexibility to set up the inventory management and asset tracking process based on your business requirements and internal workflow.
It has a minimal learning curve and
can be implemented with no interruptions to the current business process.
Efficient QR Code Inventory Management In The Field And Warehouse
Manage inventory anywhere using mobile application for QR codes / NFC tags scanning, data entry and look up. Access real time inventory stock in multiple field and warehouse locations.
Custom setup based on your business requirements.
Track assets in the field, on the job sites, in the office or warehouse using mobile application and QR codes / NFC / Bluetooth. Always know where your assets are, who is using them,
assets lifetime history and usage statistics.
Use smartphones and QR code scanning for the fast, efficient field data collection. Build custom digital forms for inventory and asset audits, assets service and maintenance, field inspection checklists.
Receive automatic email alerts on the problems and outliers.
Track inventory and assets through the entire workflow, from receiving or production to using for the project, shipping or installation on the client's site.
Do all tracking and data collection on site, in real time, using a smartphone and QR code scanning. Live access to the projects progress and history.
All data collected on the mobile devices are sent to a centralized cloud location in real time. Access and download up to the minute reports
on inventory count, assets locations, transactions history, projects progress and filled out digital mobile forms.
Take asset and inventory management automation to the next level using Bluetooth technology.
Instead of scanning a QR code or barcode on each asset or inventory item, bulk scan a pallet or truckload of assets and inventory labeled with BLE beacon tags with one click of a button
in the mobile application.
Advantages Of The QR Code Inventory Management And Asset Tracking
Arming your technicians with the necessary tools to get their jobs done is essential - not doing so results in poor customer service and increased expenses by wasted productivity and return trips...
58% of best-in-class organizations (companies performing in the top 20% of survey respondents) provide mobile workers with field-based access and visibility into parts inventories.
Field Technologies Magazine
QR Inventory software gives you the right tools to streamline inventory management and asset tracking process, in the field and warehouse.
Mobile workers use a smartphone and QR code / barcode / NFC scanning to process assets and inventory transactions in real time.
All employees, regardless of their location, have an immediate access to the inventory stock, assets information, transactions and service history.
Field employees access data on the assets and inventory by scanning QR code / barcode / NFC tag with a smartphone. Office employees access reports
on inventory and assets count, locations, transactions and usage via the web dashboard.
The need for manufacturers to focus on compliance and traceability initiatives is increasing significantly across the globe as commercial pressures grow to meet regulatory mandates.
By mitigating the risk of product recalls, reducing manufacturing costs and quality controlling end-to-end traceability of processes, organizations will also be able to successfully reduce inefficiencies
within the supply chain.
Quality Manufacturing Today
QR Inventory software provides an easy way to track materials, components and finished products on the job sites or on the shop floor in real time. Field employees use mobile devices
for the QR code / barcode scanning, data collection, tracking project's progress and filling out mobile forms.
QR Inventory is very configurable - you define the entire process via the web dashboard: production steps, what data to collect, which forms should be completed, etc.
As a result, you have all traceability and compliance documentation readily available, and can act
quickly in case of a problem or recall. Analytical reports in QR Inventory software help you find the bottlenecks, the causes of the problems and optimize the business process.
It's hard to think of anything less efficient than a paper-based system...duplicate effort vanishes as soon as mobile devices replace paper because all information is automatically in a single centralized system...
...digital records that include photographs can make all the difference when it comes to disproving liability claims.
With QR Inventory software you can eliminate physical paperwork and fill out business forms efficiently using smartphones, mobile forms and QR code scanning.
You can create custom mobile forms or checklists for all your business needs: recording information on the inventory and assets transactions,
safety inspections, equipment maintenance, facility walk through, field reports and requests, quality control, and more. Field employees fill out mobile forms on site on their smartphones,
and submit completed records to the cloud in real time. This electronic data collection system is efficient, eliminates double entries and errors, and provides all stakeholders access to just-in-time critical information.
Approaches that rely on computers and mobile devices [vs. paper forms and spreadsheets] create a single repository of information that is easy to analyze and turn into best practices, allowing business leaders to spot issues and
best performers, resolve problems and replicate success with ease.
Inventory and assets data collected on the mobile devices (smartphones or tablets running iOS or android) update central database in real time. All authorized employees have an access to the collected records from anywhere,
on the mobile devices in the field and computers in the office. No information is misplaced or lost - you can search data by multiple parameters to
quickly find what you need.
Comprehensive reports make it easy for you to slice and dice data to get all the information you need to run your business efficiently.
Simple To Use QR Code Inventory Software - What Sets QR Inventory System Apart
Cloud Inventory Software With The Native Mobile Application
- Responsive native mobile application (rather than a mobile web site masked as an application) for the mobile workforce to track assets and inventory,
access assets and equipment information, fill out mobile forms and track workflow.
- Fast and reliable QR code / barcode scanning with the mobile application, even in the dark.
- Variety of barcodes and RF tags supported: UPC barcodes, QR codes, datamatrix codes, NFC tags,
bluetooth beacon tags, RFID.
- Native integration of the mobile application to bluetooth barcode scanners. If you prefer to use barcode scanners for the high volume inventory and asset transactions, you
can do the scanning fast without extra navigation and clicks.
- Web dashboard and mobile application have the right functionality for the office and field workers respectively, rather than duplicating each other.
- Mobile application is easy to use, unclattered and has just the right functionality for the field employees.
- Mobile application allows for the fast and efficient data collection with barcode scanning, hint lists, selection lists, photos, signature capture and creation of PDF documents on the smartphone.
Customizable Inventory Management Process
With QR Inventory software, you can customize almost all aspects of the inventory management / asset tracking process:
- Define what information to keep on the assets and inventory.
- Create custom assets and inventory transactions.
- Define what data should be collected during assets and inventory transactions.
- Have unlimited inventory and assets locations, defined in the system and ad hoc.
- Define what information you want to store for the inventory and assets locations.
- Create custom groups of items to add to the inventory transaction at once.
- Create custom alerts and reminders.
- Multiple ways of generating, laying out and printing QR code labels.
- Create custom pdf receipts and custom pdf documents for completed mobile forms.
- Track generic, serialized and lot inventory.
- Customize building and tracking of assemblies.
- Create custom workflows.
- Create custom mobile forms for the field data collection.
- Link mobile forms to the workflow steps.
- and more...
More Than Inventory Management
Tie inventory and asset management into your broader business process. Select right set of modules to add functionality that you need:
- Track equipment service and maintenance.
- Do safety and job site inspections.
- Collect data in the field using mobile forms.
- Pass mobile forms between office, field and devices, where each employee fills his / her part.
- Track building of complex multi-level assemblies, generic and serialized.
- Track lot numbers and achieve complete traceability.
- Track work orders through the production process / workflow, from assembly to storage to the delivery and installation.
- Give all team access to the live project status.
- Track inventory and assets in the movable containers (pallets, racks, containers, skids, totes, etc.).
- Have granular drill down inventory locations.
- A field inventory requisition process, from ordering by the field employees on the mobile devices to approval and fulfillment. Auto update purchase orders
as inventory is received in the field.
- Create and track purchase orders and invoices.
- Create custom pdf receipts, BOL, documents on the smartphone in QR Inventory mobile application.
- Allow customers to place orders with QR code scanning.
QR Inventory Software Features & Benefits
Real Time Inventory Management And Assets Tracking With Mobile Application And Barcode / QR Code Scanning
- Mobile Inventory Tracking With Barcode Scanning. Manage inventory anywhere in real time using smartphones or tablets for barcode / QR code scanning.
- QR Code Asset Tracking In Real Time. Track
assets, tools, job site equipment in real time using smartphones and QR code scanning.
- Multi Location Inventory Tracking. Track inventory, parts and materials accross multiple locations: warehouses, job sites, client sites, service vans, and employees.
- Real Time Inventory Updates. Inventory transactions done on the mobile devices update central database in real time. All stakeholders have up to the minute access to the current inventory stock and assets locations.
- QR Codes, Barcodes, NFC Tags, Bluetooth Tags. Use what works better for your business: barcodes, QR codes, datamatrix codes, NFC tags,
Use bluetooth beacon tags for real time automated assets tracking.
- Native Integration With Bluetooth Barcode Scanners. If using smartphone camera for barcode / QR code scanning is not an option,
QR Inventory mobile application natively integrates with bluetooth barcode scanners, such as socket mobile barcode scanner.
Use Smartphones To Access And Collect Data In The Field
- Mobile Data Collection. Collect all required information for inventory management
and asset tracking using mobile application.
- Mobile Forms For Data Collection. Create custom mobile forms for data collection via intuitive web dashboard.
- Mobile Data Access. Access assets and inventory specifications, data, instructions, relevant images and / or pdf files in the field by scanning QR code or barcode.
- Real Time Information Flow. Collected information is submitted to a centralized cloud location and is available to all authorized users in real time.
Customize QR Inventory To Fit Your Business Process And Workflow
- Track Inventory by SKU, lot number, serial number.
You can track inventory by SKU / part number, lot number / batch number or serial number. Track inventory the way you need for your desired traceability level.
- Custom Inventory Transactions. Create custom transaction types that fit your business process.
- Custom Fields For Assets And Inventory. Create custom fields for assets and inventory to hold all required information, including image(s) and pdf files.
Access this information in the field by scanning QR code with a smartphone.
- Custom Transaction Properties. Define what information you need to collect during inventory transactions. Your employees will be able
to collect required information on their mobile devices when recording inventory transactions.
- Custom Transaction Receipts. Create pdf receipt of the transaction based on your template. E-mail receipt from the smartphone, customize e-mail subject and message.
- Custom Mobile Forms. Create custom mobile forms and checklists for field data collection.
- Custom Alerts & Reminders. Configure and receive alerts on low inventory, expiration dates, upcoming equipment maintenance, assets that were not returned on time, and more.
- Inventory And Assets Locations.QR Inventory gives you a lot of flexibility in defining and managing inventory and assets locations.
- and more ...
Track Business Operations With A Smartphone And QR Code Scanning
- Custom Workflows. Create custom workflows, define steps, and provide description / instructions for each step.
- Digital Mobile Forms. Create custom mobile forms for data collection on each workflow step.
Collect any kind of data you need: environmental conditions, chemical composition, time it took to complete the task, what was done, encountered problems, etc.
- Link Mobile Forms To The Workflow Steps. Link mobile forms to the workflow steps. Make completion of the mobile forms required or optional. Field / shop floor employees won't be able to advance a project to
the next step until all required forms are filled out.
- Collect Data In The Field.Field employees fill out mobile forms and move the project to the next step on site using QR Inventory mobile application.
- Get Notifications And Reports.Get notifications when the project is moved to the next step or problems are detected. Review collected data, completed mobile forms, projects in progress and project history.
- PDF Documents. Collect electronic signatures, create pdf documents, view, print and e-mail from the smartphone in QR Inventory mobile application or from a regular computer.
Make Inventory Management Software Work For You, Not The Other Way Around
- Inventory Management Software Simple To Learn And Use. QR Inventory is very intuitive, user-friendly, easy to learn and use inventory management software. Your employees won't need
much training, and you will become productive fast.
- Flexible And Customizable Easily adjust QR Inventory to your business process and workflow.
- The Right Set Of Features.
QR Inventory is lightweight, yet powerful inventory management software, that has just the right set of features to get the job done.
- Continuous Improvement. We are listening to your feedback, and are constantly adding new features to QR Inventory. With our cloud hosting you get upgrades automatically.
- Modular Inventory Management Platform. Complimentary products and optional modules allow you to build an inventory management system based on your unique business needs and requirements.
- Scalable. QR Inventory will grow with your business, from one user to 1,000+.
- Flexible Hosting Options Host QR Inventory with us or on your company's network - it is your choice.
Asset & Inventory Management Solution That Works
Breweries & Wineries
Hospitals & Clinics
IT Assets Tracking